As a member of CAMRA for your £23 per year you will receive the following benefits :
- £20 worth of JD Wetherspoon vouchers : receive quaterly sheets of vouchers offering 50p off a pint of real ale. More information.
- Exclusive members newspaper - 'What's Brewing' : a monthly colour newspaper informing you of beer and pub news and detailing events and beer festivals from around the country.
- Exclusive members magazine - 'BEER' : a quarterly copy of the magazine ‘BEER' which is packed with superb features on pubs, beers and breweries.
- Free / Discounted entry to over 150 beer festivals that CAMRA organise, including the Great British Beer Festival.
- Branch Social Activities : CAMRA is organised into 200 branches that cover the UK. Each branch runs a variety of socials events for their members.
- Active Campaigning : hve the chance to campaign to save pubs and breweries under threat of closure, for the right to receive a Full Pint and a reduction in beer duty that will help Britain's brewing industry survive.
- CAMRA Pub Discount Scheme : money off real ale deals in many participating pubs around the country..
- CAMRA Complimentary Clubs : giving additional benefits to CAMRA members whilst giving breweries the opportunity to use them as a communications tool, promoting new beers, share exciting news and run competitions.
- Book Discounts : CAMRA produce a variety of books every year and as a member you are entitled to discounts on all of the books we produce including CAMRA's best-selling, annual Good Beer Guide.
For more details of membership benefits and membership rates, see the the national CAMRA website.
So why not join us? You will be helping to actively support the British Brewing and Pub industry as well as enjoying the benefits of CAMRA membership.